Residential HVAC Service Repair System Sales Palm Desert, CA
Residential Air Conditioning and Heating Repairs
There is nothing worse than having an Air Conditioning system go bad on a hot summer day. Apparatus Air Conditioning and Heating, professional air conditioner technicians that are skilled at making proper repairs quickly at a fair price, We also offer emergency service.
The Air Conditioners and Heating in our homes are essential to keeping our families cool and comfortable in the summer and warm in the winter. Unfortunately, heating and air conditioners do break down and need immediate attention, When you have an air conditioning failure, make the first call to the pros at Apparatus Air Conditioning and Heating Service! No matter which day of the week or time of day, we are ready to make repairs to your air conditioner so that you and your family can live in cool and comfort.
Heating and Air Conditioner problems happen when you least expect it, That is why we offer emergency repair, immediate response, seven days a week, We understand the need for getting the heat or cool back on in your home as quickly as possible, Just call us at (760) 574-2885 and we will dispatch one of our professional technicians as soon as possible.
When a heater or air conditioner fails, there could be a wide number of reasons why, Some problems are simple, while others are more complex, Regardless, it is always wise to have a professional heating and air conditioner technician examine your system to ensure that all of the issues are addressed. All of the technicians at Apparatus Air Conditioning and Heating are highly skilled at making repairs to all brands and types of air conditioners, Some of the items that our technicians look at when they come to your home include:
- • Look at Circuit and Control Boards for Any Malfunctions
- • Test Sensors to See if They are Broken
- • Check Freon Levels and Refill if Needed
- • Inspection For Broken Duct Work
- • Look For Dirty Filters, Grills and Registers
- • Inspect Your Thermostat to Ensure Proper Operation
- • Inspect Condensate Lines, Pans and Pumps
- • Inspect High and Low Pressure Controls for Proper Operation
- • Inspect All Contactors, Capacitors and Relays
- • Inspect Fan Switches to See if They are Working Correctly
- • Look for Broken Outdoor Motor Fans, Condenser Fan Motors, Blower Motors
- • Complete Inspection of the Compressor
- • Inspection of the Coils
- • Inspect at all Transformers, Fuses and Electrical Disconnect Boxes
Residential Air Conditioning Installation Take the guess work out of selecting a new air conditioner for your home with professional advice from Apparatus Air Conditioning and Heating. We will help you select a new air conditioner that will be the proper size to efficiently cool your home. Plus, we offer AC units that are more efficient to reduce Power bill.
Homes need high-quality air conditioning to have a comfortable environment to live in. Our hot, brutal summers require an air conditioner that can properly and efficiently keep us cool.
Apparatus Air Conditioning and Heating specializes in the installation of high-quality air conditioning systems that will provide you with reliable systm, cool air and help save money on your utility bills, Our professional air conditioner installers fully understand that no two homes are exactly alike. Before we discuss any air conditioning system choices, we will come to your home and provide a free consultation recomendations.